- This event has passed.
Partnerkreis TALK: “How digital is Brandenburg’s economy?”
21. September 2021 / 11:00 - 14:00
The Partner Circle “Industry & Economy” invites you to the hybrid Partner Circle TALK on 21.09.2021 at 11:00 a.m. either in front of your home screen or in the Science Floor at the Bildungsforum Potsdam.
On the occasion of the current Partner Circle study “How digital is Brandenburg’s economy?” commissioned by Mittelbrandenburgische Sparkasse (MBS), Prof. Dr. Uta Herbst, holder of the Chair of Marketing at the University of Potsdam and head of the study, will present the results.
In the following panel the results of the study will be discussed. Alumna of the University of Potsdam and moderator at the rbb television Susanne Tockan (inquired) welcomes to it:
- Sven Slazenger | Managing Director “Interlake” and member of the Digital Advisory Board
- Mona Ghazi | Co-Founder “Optimo
- Dr. Benjamin Grimm | State Secretary in the State Chancellery of the State of Brandenburg, Commissioner for Media and Digitalization (requested, will probably not attend)
- Stephan Worch | Head of Division Digital Economy, Digital Infrastructure in the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy of the State of Brandenburg (requested)
- Prof. Dr. Torsten Schaub | Chair of Knowledge Processing and Information Systems & Founder of Potassco Solutions
- Prof. Dr. Uta Herbst | Chair of Marketing at the University of Potsdam
In order to comply with the applicable spacing and hygiene rules, the number of attendance registrations is limited. Please register by 17.09.2021 for face-to-face participation and by 21.09.2021 for virtual participation via the registration form for the partner circle TALK: https://www.uni-potsdam.de/de/wirtschaft-transfer-gesellschaft/piw/aktuelles/anmeldung-zum-partnerkreis-talk-wie-digital-ist-brandenburgs-wirtschaft